Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chris Tina Bruce: Transgender Rights or Deviant Behavior?

Chris Tina Bruce: Transgender Rights or Deviant Behavior?

As a white, heterosexual, college-educated male living in suburbia, the sky was the limit when it came to where I could go or what I wanted to do with my life. I still needed to work diligently and attack every opportunity or challenge at full speed, although all barriers were ones I could control. During the first 40 years of my life, I graduated from Georgia State University, relocated to a new city, and entered the corporate world to then start multiple successful and profitable organizations. I had the American dream, a wonderful wife, two healthy and happy children, a loving mother and sister, and a successful career, but I was not being true to myself.


Click Mouse On Link Below Title To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment